Does The Brain Have Memory Limit?

does brain have memory limit

Does The Brain Have memory Limit?

Our human brain is a complex structure that, despite the development of science and technology, scientists have not fully realized its potential. Because there are so many secrets attached to the human brain, the answer has become a mystery for scientists. For example, why do we dream? Does the brain even have a limit for storing data? And above all, how much more can we store in our memory data, everything we do from birth to death? Is it possible that while we were in our mother's womb and breathing before delivery, and our brain was still active, all these scenes were still preserved in our memory in the form of a blurred image? Modern scientific research shows that our minds are made up of more than 100 billion different types of cells, and these are called neurons. Neurons are nerve cells and the best element of the nervous system, that is, billions of neurons work together to make our memory system or brain function and Called the Nervous System. Each neuron is like a mini-computer that, along with its mini-computer, makes a super-powerful supercomputer, which controls the functions and memory of the entire body. Each neuron has a thread attached to the other neuron, and in the case of an electrical pulse, they share information, which is called a neural network.
does brain have memory limit
Science believes that every one of the 2 billion neurons makes the 1000 connections to other neurons that work on data sharing and storage. Each link shares one bid of data, so if one billion neurons are multi-plie with 1000 connections, it becomes one trillion terabytes of digital data that we can remember throughout life. One terabyte is equivalent to 1024 GB, but these calculations are just hypothetical. Because even today, most researchers believe that there is no limit to the capacity of human memory. So does it mean that we can forever remember the moments spent in our mother's womb before coming into the world? As a famous Spanish artist said, perhaps ordinary people remember fading moments in their mother's womb before being born. Still, I remember it all as if it were yesterday And he can also help people bring that memory back. But in reality, all of this was merely a mental concept and brainwashing, as medical science puts it. Before we step into the world, the structure of our memory, the structure of neurons, does not develop, and after three years of age, it slowly begins to grow, and these neurons start to store everything human.
does brain have memory limit
So anyone who claims that they remember it all is just mental concepts that they know as real. Because our minds are capable of creating memories and images that seem very real. For example, when we dream, we see images that may feel like we are living in reality until your eyes will open, and it turned out that it was all a dream. For example, you will still remember many childhood events because of specific reasons. Over time, the connection of the neurons weakens and fades to weak memory. So in this age of your, it is not possible to remember anything unless you have a nervous system developed, and after the baby is born, the way to cry, shake hands and to wink eyes, etc. is found in the memory of parents. By the age of three, our nervous system begins to form and develop itself as working memory. So whatever you remember in the form of working memory will only be after the age of 3. So those who claim that they retain their birth time scientifically named it Childhood Amenia. Which is caused by unrealistic thoughts and ideas, The brain has to use 70% oxygen to survive, so if the mother is breathing on her own, then 70% of the oxygen, after using it herself, will donate the remaining 30% of the oxygen to the baby. It means it is the only quantity that the baby can survive, and that is why the baby's brain is in a coma, and nothing is impossible to think because his mind is not getting enough oxygen. The average human brain weighs up to three pounds, and most energy and oxygen neurons are used during communication. Usually, people find a 10% myth, meaning that we use only 10% of our minds and thoughts in our lives, which is wrong because no one knows its exact value. But, indeed, a human cannot fully utilize his mind throughout his life. But, indeed, man cannot fully use his mind throughout his life as it is only by the command of God on the Day of Judgment that it will be fully active. When a human being remembers every action from his birth to his death that he cannot deny.
Covogue updates articles on a regular basis to help you to gain some cool facts and information, Please don't forget to share it with your family and friends.

Comments